The KS Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Village - Piproli, Chirwai Naka, Lashkar, Gwalior. Established at the time when there is an actual need to have quality in Education and Improvement in Health Care System in the state of M.P. The college has its own building of around 40000 sq.ft. The society is going to construct its own other college building on the land purchased for the same purpose having more than ten acres of land in the city area. The institute provide insight and knowledge to improve students personality. We already providing courses, that is continuously improving and focused on new ideas and skills of Medical Education. We help to become an excellent nursing staff and technicians. We are providing the conceptual knowledge through highly qualified and experienced staff, rich and updated library and practical knowledge in well equipped and furnished laboratories.
1. We provide the insight knowledge to improve student's personality for their bright future.
2. We help to achieve increased confidence and capability in the students of the college.
3. We train students to improve creativity and technical skills.
4. We provide basic ideas about students progress and skills.
5. We provide combination of practical learning in Hospitals and Laboratories with class room teaching.
The college is located in Gwalior with the campus situated at the heart of the Gwalior City in a peaceful atmosphere for learning and assimilation. It is connected by rail, road & air. It takes around 4 hours to reach Gwalior by train from Delhi. The railway station and bus stand are 7 km & J.A. Hospital is just 5 Kms away from the campus.
Well furnished, spacious classrooms equipped with the latest teaching aids such as LCD Projector, OHP etc. are available to have a highly interactive session in classroom teaching. All class rooms are well - illuminated, properly - ventilated and with modern sitting.
Computing computer lab is available for instructional use (and general use outside of classes). The Computer lab is equiped with latest technology and core 2 Duo processor enabled scanning / multimedia computers in the media area : Computer lab available for consulting and technical support for microcomputer applications, internet access, statistical analysis and general use of computers. Black and White and Colour printing is available from Computer Lab.
LIBRARY AND READING ROOM
A well equipped library is one of the pillar of a progressive forward looking education system. The specious library of this institution affords a rich reference section of necessary books to full fill the needs of the students joining the professional program. Its readily multiplying collection is poised to transform it into an extensive and in depth treasure of books and journals of Homoeopathic Course. The library also subscribe in Nos. of news paper and other documented materials for the students to develop their awareness about national and international affairs and get on insight into the modern Homoeopathic.
Two way transportation is available from prominent locations at scheduled hours based on student's demand. Transport facilities for members of faculty, staff and also for visitors are available.
The hostel facilities is also available with suitable accommodation to the boys and girls separately. The rooms are well furnished to make the stay of inmates for learning community living and facilitating out of class discussions on assignments. The inmates of the hostel get invigorating environment for constant interaction among themselves leading to their personality development. Stimulated by the infrastructure.
|Boys Hostel||Girls Hotel|
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
Various sport facilities in Institute campus are developed & keeping in view to providing the extra curricular activities a boost to personality development. The facilities for various indoor games like Carom, Badminton, Chess etc. and out - door games like Hockey, Volleyball, Football, Cricket, Athletics etc. are provided in campus / playground..
AIMS & OBJECTIVES
The general aim of the College of Nursing Programme is to prepare the graduates to assume responsibility in preventive, promotive and curative care of people, sick or well and to act as professional Nurses. They are prepared to assume first level positions in all areas of health and are expected to participate in teaching and managerial functions as well. The specific objectives are as follows:
1. To meet the acute shortage of qualified Nursing personnel in the country in general and M.P. state in particular.
2. To promote and strengthen the Nursing skills for better competence in the nursing profession in general and patient care in particular.
3. To produce Nurse administrators and educators in the Hospital and in the community for better implementation of National Health Programmes.
4. To provide qualified nurses to the country to cope with advancement in Medical Science and Technology.
5. To enable them to get job opportunities at economically better positions.
Knowledge must continuously be renewed by ceaseless effort. If it not to be lost. It resembles a statue of marble which stands in desert and is continuously threatened with burial by the shifting sand. The hands of service must ever be at work, in order that the marble continue to lastingly shine in the sun. To these serving hands mine shall also belong.
To Create a world that works for everyone with no one and nothing left out, bringing about a transformation in the quality of Education
The name of the Governing Society/Committee is "OM CHERITABLE CHIKITSA SAMITI, GWALIOR", It is a Non-Government Voluntary Organization located at Guda Gudi Ka Naka Tiraha, Gwalior, M.P. It was Constituted and Registered as a Registered Society under the M.P. Society Registration Act 1973. The main Object of the Society are Establish and Run the Schools, Colleges i.e. Schools up to 12th Standard and Colleges 'Educational College, Business Management College, Nursing College, Para Medical College, Agriculture College, Physical College, Homoeopathic Medical College and other Technical and Professional Institutions in various Sector of the society. The Main Aims of the Society are to promote rural and slum section of the society and particularly development process in rural and urban areas along with maintaining transparency and professionalism with an eye for better performance and social accountability. The main rule and Objectives of the Society in education field are
1. To create awareness for education in Slum, Poor part of the Society.
2. To establish and promote high quality. Technical, Professional, Health Environmental, Nursing Courses, and other education and research centre with best technology faculty and equipment.
3. To provide and environment for a effective interaction with society to serve the society.
4. To establish effective linkage between the Institute, Industries, Public and Research & development organizations.
5. To ensure Job placements for students.